MMO & SUMMER CAMP
- 8 weeks old - Kindergarten
- Preschool was started in 2003, Kindergarten started in 2009.
- Peanut-free program
- All classes are 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Parent provided snack and lunch are part of daily schedule.
- Staff is all female, CPR and first aid certified annually.
- All classes have teacher plus assistant.
- No potty training requirement for any class.
In addition to offering excellent preschool and kindergarten programs, LLLC is thrilled to provide a Wednesday Mother's Morning Out program and a fun-filled summer camp for kids up to 5th grade. Weekday preschool enrollment is not required for participating in these programs.
Mother's Morning Out
Currently enrolling for the 2017-18 school year.
Wednesday mornings from 9:30am-1:30pm
Classes offered for infants through Kindergarten
**All classes offered are subject to enrollment.
September 6, 2017 - First Day of Class
May 16, 2018 - Last Day of Class
Summer Camp registration will open in January 2018. All classes offered are subject to enrollment.
Explore a different theme each week with interactive activities, crafts, and lessons. Camp is typically offered 5 weeks throughout the summer.
(Camp offered for infants through 5th grade)
Summer Camp Themes:
June 4 – 8: Camping Under the Stars
July 9 – 13: Under the Big Top
July 16 – 20: Pirates and Princesses (Water Slide on Friday, July 20)
July 23 – 27: Wild Wild West
August 6 – 9: Splish Splash (Water Slide on Thursday, August 9 and Closed on Friday, August 10)