- 8 weeks old - Kindergarten
- Preschool was started in 2003, Kindergarten started in 2009.
- Peanut-free program
- All classes are 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Parent provided snack and lunch are part of daily schedule.
- Staff is all female, CPR and first aid certified annually.
- All classes have teacher plus assistant.
- No potty training requirement for any class.
Every child is a unique child of God and should have the opportunity to develop spiritually, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically to their highest potential in a loving environment. With a structured day and loving teachers, every opportunity will be provided for your child to feel secure as they discover the world around them.
At LLLC, we strive to:
- Provide a spiritual foundation for children.
- Help children develop trusting and responsible relationships with other children and adults.
- Provide social interaction with other children.
- Provide activities designed to develop gross and fine motor skills.
- Provide opportunities for children to succeed at the tasks suitable to their developmental level.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop basic learning skills for pre-reading, pre-writing, and math integrated in the day's activities.