Every child is a unique child of God and should have the opportunity to develop spiritually, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically to their highest potential in a loving environment. With a structured day and loving teachers, every opportunity will be provided for your child to feel secure as they discover the world around them.
At LLLC, we strive to:
- Provide a spiritual foundation for children.
- Help children develop trusting and responsible relationships with other children and adults.
- Provide social interaction with other children.
- Provide activities designed to develop gross and fine motor skills.
- Provide opportunities for children to succeed at the tasks suitable to their developmental level.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop basic learning skills for pre-reading, pre-writing, and math integrated into the day's activities.