Bay Leaf family, we love you, and as the church (the people of God) let us be reminded of how we can come together in spirit and truth. There are three things to participate in regularly during this crisis:
1) While we are not gathering together physically, let us as the church gather in our homes to engage with the Bible (through sermons, Bible studies, workshops).
2) Let us serve one another (Matt.5:14) seeking ways to be a blessing to those around us.
3) And finally, let us look for ways to share the gospel with others. Let people see that in uncertain times, our hope comes from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Let us be united in prayer as navigate these difficult days.
Here are some ways you can be praying:
- Pray John 13:34-35, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
- Pray John 17: 20-21, “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
- Pray the Lord will care personally for every member of our congregation through the Word and prayer.
- Pray for the staff’s wisdom in every decision as they seek opportunities for the congregation to gather in a safe environment and as they equip the saints for the work of ministry.
If you have prayer requests or are looking for ways to pray for members of the Bay Leaf family, the best way to do it is to join the "Bay Leaf Prayer Partners" Facebook group. It is a secret group and just for Bay Leaf Members. To join send a friend request to "Christina Bay Leaf" and if you are a Bay Leaf Member she will add you to the group so that you join us as we pray for each other on a daily basis.
Our weekly prayer meeting is continuing on zoom on Wednesdays at 6:30PM. Join in https://zoom.us/j/92932699572
We are continuing to monitor the on-going situation.
- Reopening Details:
- Strongly encourage the wearing of masks (masks are available at entrances)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at entrances and exits
- Maintain distancing of six feet apart (between households)
- Seated in every other pew
- Cleaning of sanctuary and bathrooms between services
- The church office is open on Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:00PM.
8:00 AM (Abbreviated service. Masks required)
9:00 AM (Masks Strongly Encouraged)
11:00 AM (Masks Strongly Encouraged)
5:00 PM (Masks Strongly Encouraged)
Access Weekend Sermons
We understand that attending an indoor service may not be what is best for you or your family at this time. We will continue our online presence by providing the following live stream options:
**If you need instructions on how to access a podcast on your device, please follow these broad instructions on our website: Podcast Setup Instructions.**