Is This Your First Time Here?
Where do we go?
After you park in our guest parking area, make your way down the hill on the sidewalk. You will find the Preschool Hall entrance directly in front of you where you can find a friendly greeter who would be happy to help you find your way.
What do we bring?
- If your child is in diapers or potty training, please bring an extra set of clothes in a bag for any accidents. All items must be labeled.
- If your child needs a bottle or Sippy cup, please provide that as well.
- We have a place that you can nurse your child if needed on Sunday mornings.
- If this is your first time dropping off your child and a special lovey is helpful, please feel free to bring that.
We want this to be a positive experience for both you and your child.
Do you have allergy needs?
- We are a Peanut Free preschool hall! We serve goldfish or cheerios’ and water during the 9:45 & 11:00 Sunday School hour.
- On the first Sunday of the month, the older children are served doughnut holes.
- If your child is not able to have any of the above snacks, please provide a snack from home that is peanut free.
- If your child does have an allergy, please make sure the volunteers are aware at the time of drop-off.