Bay Leaf Student MinistryStudent Announcements
Engaging Students Through Discipleship
Bay Leaf Student Ministry is a place where students can know God, build relationships, and learn to make disciples locally and globally for the glory of God. We seek to partner with parents in discipling the next generation to grow in their faith and learn to live a life that exalts Jesus.
Join us each week
Join us at 9:45am in the Family Life Center as our Students gather together for fellowship and announcements before breaking down into gender and grade specific groups for studying God's Word.
Join us at 5:00pm in the Chapel for Student Worship, a message from our Student Pastor and a time of group activities.
Join us at 6:30pm as our Students break into small groups to dig-deeper into God's Word. Our Middle School Students meet on-campus in the Family Life Center. Our High School Students meet off-campus in a nearby home.
- Winter Retreat | Every Winter our Middle and High School Students take a break from the busyness of life for a "wintery weekend" of fun with friends and encouragement from the Word.
- Spring DNow | DNow is a weekend of dynamic preaching, practical workshops and fun activities for students right here at Bay Leaf.
- Summer Camp | Every summer our Middle and High School Students attend camp at Fort Caswell. This is the perfect opportunity for Students to be inspired, encouraged and equipped in their Faith.
- Fall Retreat | Every Fall our High School Students get away for a weekend to be equipped to become stronger servant leaders.
- Level Up Sixth Grade Orientation | An orientation event for rising 6th Grade Students and their Parents to get to know our Student Ministry Staff and to learn how much fun they are going to have.